As a Chartered Financial Planner, Member of the Society of Later Life Advisors (SOLLA) and an Affiliate of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) I have made it my goal to provide the best possible advice and guidance to my clients.
Most recent cases have included issues of
1. Inheritance Tax Planning combined with Long Term Care
2. Helping a client plan his estate during his lifetime for the benefit of his three children
3. Working with the Office of the Public Guardian and Court of Protection for a vulnerable client.
4. Analysing a clients portfolio of pensions and recommending a plan of action.
5. Loan protection for a business purchase and shareholder protection for three Directors
6. Putting a Trust* in place for a child for the benefits of his future Education.
7. Inheritance Tax Planning for a retired couple utilising different investment planning options.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. you may get back less than you invested.